CREATE YOUR OWN FUTURE
Learn, Teach, Inspire, Transform
We do offer just Kettlebell Certifications, the credential (KBI), also accredited by NASM, ACE, AFAA and CanFitPro is a ‘Certified Kettlebell Instructor’ credential.
- The fee for KBI is 500.00 and you can register in our online shop
- Once you download the materials and feel comfortable, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the date and time (please specify a few dates) that you would ideally like to do your certification.
The kettlebell certification is a very comprehensive trainers program, educating the individual(s) on the correct way to execute, structure, systemize and teach (faults and fixes included) the traditional kettlebell biomechanics.
The certification includes:
- Kettlebell ballistics
- Kettlebell grinds
- Kettlebell trademarks
- Kettlebell evolution
- Kettlebell biomechanics
- Kettlebell group and client faults and fixes
- Kettlebell systemization
- Group and private client workout structure
This is an ideal certification if you are not interested in using our trademark system, our cardio and mobility based martial arts and kettlebell flows and especially our trademarks, logos and brand power.
You will walk away with complete education.REGISTER FOR KBI HERE
To start a class or open a studio you need to have a proven method that creates results for your clients and for your business. Generating revenue is important, but even more important is knowing how to teach correctly, enhancing your students and clients- giving them the best possible information and training and creating real results they can see and feel.
In our starting year - when we opened Kettlebell Kickboxing’s doors to the public we sold over 2,500 membership packs in 3 days! Since then countless instructors have replicated that success in their own cities with small and large KB classes.
Great trainers are leaders in fitness and in life. Great trainers are students first, seeking the very best education and knowledge. Great trainers lead with science and are masters with their tools.
KETTLEBELL KICKBOXING IS A DUAL EDUCATION AND CONTINUED SUCCESS PLATFORM
- Master workout structure, biomechanics and the science of the Russian kettlebell.
- Continue that traditional kettlebell knowledge into the kettlebell complex, mobility and circular swing evolution.
- Magnify that education with the Kettlebell Kickboxing system; a program designed for both individual training and mass member appeal fusing the benefits and the art of Kettlebells and Martial Arts Motion into a complete full-body strength, weigh-loss, mobility workout.
IT’S TIME TO CLOSE THE GAP BETWEEN PASSION AND WORK
You can open a studio, or simply start a small class or small semi-private group.
- Further your career, or business by learning how to motivate and impact others through a solid, proven fitness method fitness.
- Start your career by starting a Kettlebell Kickboxing class in your city!
- KBIA gives you all of the tools to teach a structured, unique and incredible class and to be successful in business.
KETTLEBELLS ARE THEIR OWN SCIENCE
Most trainers in the gym do not know, teach or understand kettlebell biomechanics and specifically kettlebell ballistics and kettlebell metabolic training. They also do not know any motions past the regular and over head swings. They have no concept of the faults, or fixes. They have little education about kettlebell progression, complex or evolution. Kettlebells have countless options of lifts and swings - all taught in this course. Read the KBIA ‘Core Principles’ tab to learn more.
CONTINUED SUPPORT FOR YOUR SUCCESS
- Access to Jodi & KBIA staff via email anytime
- A page on the website expl; www.kettlebellkickboxing.com/instructor/Your-Name
- A curriculum book and videos of classes, technique, progressions, form
- Log In to Instructor Area on KettlebellKickboxing.com – studies, videos classes posted by Jodi
- Marketing tools
- Weekly videos, curriculum, research studies and access to all KBIA support materials and videos for your continuing education and success
To start a class or open a studio you need to have a proven method that creates results for your clients and for your business. Generating revenue is important, but even more important is knowing how to teach correctly, enhancing your students and clients, giving them the best possible information and training and creating real results they can see and feel.
In our starting year - when we opened Kettlebell Kickboxing's doors to the public we sold over 2,500 membership packs in 3 days in New York City! And still going strong! Since then we have educated instructors globally and launched KBKB Studio in Canada.
WITH KBIA YOU NOT ONLY GET INCREDIBLE EDUCATION, AND A COMPLETE KETTLEBELL CERTIFICATION, BUT YOU ALSO GET
- Marketing tools
- Marketing tips
- Design, KBKB logos, all KBKB pictures
- Kettlebell Kickboxing name and press
- NASM, ACE, AFAA, CanFitPro credits
- Marketing & business call with KBKB founder post certification
Learn how to impact, influence and inspire your community with a team that changes minds and bodies daily. It’s time to close the gap between passion and work.OPEN YOUR KBKB STUDIO LOCATION
NASM – National Academy of Sports Medicine
ACE – America Council of Fitness
CanFitPro – Canadian Fitness Association
AFAA – Athletics and Fitness Association of America
Kettlebell Kickboxing (KB) was originally created by martial artist, kettlebell expert, and fitness professional Dasha L. Anderson. Dasha used her Master’s Degree in Exercise Science, her Russian kettlebell heritage and her martial arts expertise to combine her knowledge into this one-of-a-kind fitness method.
Initially KB started as a New York City fitness class, but, as the NYC flagship class grew, so did the KB brand.
Today KB is known for classes offered world-wide by certified KBIA instructors. Our NASM, ACE, AFAA and CanFitPro accredited Kettlebell Certification Programs, and for our 6 home fitness programs; including a weight-loss, strength, and mobility series.
Over the past decade Kettlebell Kickboxing has transformed how kettlebells are used and taught across gyms, home fitness, group fitness, professional sports teams, and studios all around the world.
Kettlebell Kickboxing has worked with major brands in event partnerships. Our home fitness programs are carried in stores world wide. Kettlebell Kickboxing is also recognized by fitness and wellness enthusiast and professionals.
Kettlebell Kickboxing Canada was evolution of the US KB brand. Jodi Barret was a full time mom who had lived for her children and now, they had suddenly grown she needed for the first time to search for something for herself. With a degree in physical activity studies, Jodi knew she would be coming back to embrace her love of fitness and wellness.
She had finished various trainers certifications and began to work almost exclusively with kettlebells, realizing that good kettlebell education and programing in Canada was scarce and not systemized.
That journey took her to complete her KBIA-master Level Certification, start her classes in Canada and create a real KBKB Canada community.
Jodi now heads all of Kettlebell Kickboxing Canada and is the brand representative and owner with a KB series of DVDs, classes, seminars & certifications - Jodi is Canada KBKB!